TweetTweet!

Follow LisaMokhtar on Twitter

PENTAFSIR DUNIAKU

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Its Time To Go!! GoodBye...J

salam buddy!
hello!

today the day has come.. and i hope i have made and done a right decision. i hope all will be fine as what it should. and a GAZILLION THANKS to my sweet couzy and also my sissy! ADIL.. thanks for always be there for me babe!

and its also time for me to say goodbye to everything here in Johor...  seems like i still can let go of my memories here and there in Johor.. neither in JB it self or in Kluang.. 
there are so much thing to be remember and be  kept as a beautiful memories.. 

BELOVED FRIENDS





NICE PLACES






LIFETIME EXPERIENCE





AMAZING MOMENT






but one thing that i know, i moving on to my future and its of course a better than before..i will have my new friends around. a new scene. a new lifestyle. 
and most important i will be more closer with my BELOVED COUSIN



I'M TAKING ONE STEP AHEAD
MAY I HAVE A BETTER LUCK AND BETTER LIFE! 

get the bag on the jet babe!

toodles guys!

* this will be the last update at Johor, before i check in to my new life... 
and the next blog might be at my new place.



TEKAN INI ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment