TweetTweet!

Follow LisaMokhtar on Twitter

PENTAFSIR DUNIAKU

Thursday, December 02, 2010

HUH!!

hello buddy!

currently im not in a good mood.. because for now, im going to be really really harsh! 
ARGHH!!! damn it.. i hate it when i become mad because i will be so so rude! 
and yes! damn rude!! get me DAMN RUDE!!!  
estupido!estupido!babo!!babo!!babo!!!
(feel like i wanna shout it out loud!)

hey! you fellas who talk shit bout me! you now what.. you can just do what ever you want. say what ever you like! coz, i dont event care bout that.. u didnt give me money for living! u dont give me food for life! so what! u can just talk shit bcoz u dont know how to think like a normal person! u dont even think that each person who live on the earth have they own problem! then.. go to hell with your damn shit! i cant stand it anymore! i said it before! i can be really harsh.. n dont even try to mess up with me..
u got the wrong person shit! huh! 

hey! as a human being cant u think properly that everybody have their own problems.. easy to said but hard to stand on it u see... 
do u think everybody have a good and happy life like u?? HELL no! damn it!! if everybody is happy then the world will always be in peace! understand? damn it! common be a matured person lar...  think like a good one.. dont u have a brain? oohh GOD!! PLEASE HELP TIHS PERSON!

so, for anybody who wanna talk shit bout me.. be my pleasure.. 
'TERIMA KASIH SEBAB BAGI AKU PAHALA KAW, BTW AMEK DOSA KAW PLAK'
and buat lar berbakol-bakol lg.. aku tak kesah! 

daaa!! 
holai vua!!!

*(this is specially dedicated to anybody who talk SHIT and RUBBISH bout me.! u dont know me enough.! think bout it!)
TEKAN INI ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment