TweetTweet!

Follow LisaMokhtar on Twitter

PENTAFSIR DUNIAKU

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Im TIRED larh!!

heyy yoo!

beb! gua da penat! serious! tak tipu! argh! ishk..!!

babo!babo!(korean) aku yg babo! awk.. sory if u read this.. i love yes! i do love you ! i am.. but here, i dont wanna be the bad person. people start to blame me. i dont mind bout that. because, for me people dont know what happen to us. tp when people start to blame you.. i dont like it! sy syg awk sgt2.!
tp u belong to someone else! if u remember. i write this line in my notes rite... i like the way u treat me. i like the way u care of me. i like what ever you did to make me happy... mybe awk tak sedar, ape yg awk buat tuh buat sy happy. sy suke sangat...

tp awk. sy keliru skrang.. do i need to believe what people said bout you.? i thrust you more than the other.. but, i have to take caution in my life rite.. to be hurt by you? its the most dislikeable thing for me..

i dont know what is the motive of this blog..its just what i've been thinking rite know....

sory dear! i love you!!
TEKAN INI ;-)

1 comment: